Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Tip of Relaxation

Touching the Hu La hoop has been a long time ,I aware that is absolute what I am capable of .
At the beginning of approaching it i just hold a aim to keep slender and slim , meanwhile to be healthier . So I made a duty to be friends with continuous hu la hoop playing .Everytime when I was free I worked , and I unawares It's become a habit inspiteof tired and hard . But with times went on i found it were some activities that are enchant ,playing it for numerous circles everyday has enabled me to handle regularly and play perfect .Even when seeing movies ,I didn't make my body free .I could get eyes and body working together , that mutual got good
stead and energetic .. What's more charming is I would playing it with music to perfect a good time , seems dancing with the rhythm , sometimes harmony , sometimes exciting , sometimes speed , sometimes peaceful , all dur to different melody .
Now playing hu la hoop has become a part of my life now .More than a way to the former aims-slim and healthy , but it colored my life .There is a positive saying from my primary school teacher : Your life can't gather all colors , but you can paint with all the colors that you find or
strike out yourself of your life,now , I do it ! I paint my spare life with moving color- playing Hu La hoop ..
I read a lifelong motto from this common activity .Needn't to suspect the life have to be decorated with something , but everyone , including you and me .In order to live a adcance life in the future , working racing the clock everyday , that's positively an exhausing effort , and your time is limited to enjoy a free space .We must be tend to collapse when our work is done .Then how to balance work and relaxation ? Choose a favorite activity , act it , just let yourself go ! Then you achieve your another heart's desire besides success -
relaxation.
relax ourselves comes so easy - yeah ?